When we are at home living our regular lives, I am so inspired by so many wonderful travel blogs out there, especially family ones. These blogs show me what is possible and I love hearing of others’ adventures.
We love listening to Family Adventure Podcasts and hearing from many of the families listed below. Another great podcast is An Epic Education Podcasts. Both profile and interview traveling families and are a wealth of resources and inspiration.
Family Travel Blogs
– what haven’t these guys done??? Currently traveling through Mexico in a “bus”
– family from Melbourne (who have given me great tips) that traveled and kept a great blog
– another family from Melbourne, their blog has a wealth of resources
– American family that is sailing around the world; currently in the US
– not a family; just some young people sailing around the world making fabulous videos
Turf to Surf
– a sailing couple with great blogs and videos, in the Pacific
– Canadian family sailed across the Pacific
– family cruising in the Caribbean
– family of 5; completed the Northwest Passage summer 2015
– family that sailed across the Pacific and are now in NZ